
Too much excitement in our house tonight. Part of Danny and Holden's bathtime routine is doing a lap around the upstairs naked after they are done getting a bath. Tonight Holden ran head first in to the crown molding in his doorway. He immediately dropped to the ground and when I picked him up his head was already swollen. Dave ran downstairs and we put ice on it. Here's a trick in case you ever have to ice your child. Holden was kicking and screaming like crazy. I wrapped his arms, legs and body in a sheet so he couldn't get his limbs free. He didn't like it but it was a good way to keep the ice on. AFter 20 minutes and some motrin I decided I wasn't going to sleep unless I knew he didn't have a concussion.
We went in and Susie was working, yeah we love Susie. We saw the Doctor they checked him out. Aside from looking like a Star Trek creature he's perfectly fine. He did actually need an X-ray of his adnoids for the ENT so what the hell we got it done while we were there.
I totally wish I had that Target t-shirt that says, "I perform my own stunts."

No comments:
Post a Comment