Holden and I just got back from Mickey Mouse Live. I bought the tickets a while ago and decided it was too much to take both kids. Not only $$ wise but also they tend to act out when together. Mickey Mouse is Holden's deal. For $19 we had a blast. I knew about the show beforehand but it has a "Magic"theme. Every Disney character was there. Everyone from Mickey to the princesses. The idea behind the show was that if you believe in yourself anything is possible. Considering we spent at least $200 at Disneyland and never saw Mickey I was so excited we got to see everything. Holden was fully dressed in his mickey costume tuxedo and
all.
Danny stayed home with Dave. He didn't seem to mind and I think it's really good for them to learn they can't do and have everything. We used $16 of Holden's birthday money to buy danny a Minnie flashlight. So much for not having everything.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment