Danny is suddenly afraid of monsters. It must be that new book we checked out at the library last week about having a dragon for a pet. Danny was up late Saturday night and up very early Sunday morning. He was dragging all day long so you would think he'd crash at bedtime. After 45 minutes of going up and issuing warnings Dave stepped in. Within 15 minutes Danny was out cold.
When we ourselves were going to bed Dave informed me he had to wrestle a monster in Danny & Holden's room. I laughed to myself thinking, wow Danny's really got his number. Anyhow, he described in detail about how he grabbed the monster out of the closet, wrestled him and threw him out the window. Now I knew I heard some noise upstairs but I just thought it was another 3 year old meltdown. I had no idea my husband was issuing a beatdown on a monster!
Monday, September 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's a funny story!
Post a Comment