Thursday, September 21, 2006
Another Roff boy with big adnoids
Kaiser needs to thank us for our business. WE have yet another child with enormous adnoids. At my request, Holden had an x-ray done last week. The ENT called me with the results today. We go to see him on Tuesday for a hearing test and exam but more then likely we will be going the surgery route. I see no reason not too. Holden has a chronic runny nose, a cough which they've been treating as reflux but I'm not so sure now and fluid in his ears. WE may actually be able to skip the tubes though. With Danny once the big honkers were removed there was no need for tubes because everything flowed properly. I don't look forward to surgery day but it's outpatient and kids bounce back much quicker then adults. I also look forward to not hearing the little boy that snores like a 70 year old man down the hall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment