Saturday, September 30, 2006

It's 7:30

on a Saturday night and both my kids are in bed and my husband is at a football game. I don't know if I should turn on Lifetime or start doing laundry. Oh what a "glam" life I lead. The sad thing is Holden took a 3.5 hour nap today and he's not even tired now. He just wants to do everything danny does so when danny went to bed he insisted he go too. I figured hmm nothing wrong with that. Well, except for the fact that Dave is sleeping in tomorrow and I'll probably be up at 5:30 with Holden.

Since we are on the subject of "copycat Holden" I caught him trying to wipe himself today in the bathroom. IT was pretty hilarious. After he was done he said "no more poo poo" which is something danny says. Holden is going thru a phase right now of trying to flush diapers down the toilet. The other day I was trying to get the kids out of the house but before we left danny had to to go the bathroom. He insisted on having the door closed and I found out why later. He was adding soap to the toilet and also trying to clean the floor with water. I went to grab a towel and when I came back Holden was flushing a diaper down the toilet. I threw the diaper out, cleaned up the floor and counter and left. The next day I found danny had flooded the tissue box with water. OMG, what is wrong with these children?

2 comments:

Dawn said...

7:30! Wow, lucky you! I hope you watched Lifetime! :)

4texans said...

You have me cracking up...roflol!! Sounds similar to some of my days!