Danny and I both have the same weakness, ice cream! Ever since we discovered his milk allergy we've had to control ourselves. The doctor said the ocassional ice cream is not going to hurt him. So every once in a while we go on an outing just the two of us to target. Dave didn't know this but I guess he will when he reads this post. After target we head over to coldstone where danny gets his usual strawberry with a mix in of rainbow sprinkles.
One day I decided to look at the calorie count of their ice cream and I about died.
http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/assets/pdf/news/REF006_050806_Nutrition_Info_IceCream_445.pdf
So now what I do is mix two different flavors together and get a kids portion. (3 ounces instead of 6) I mix Sweet cream ice cream and sinless sans fat sweet cream. I swear you would never know it's mixed. Alone the sans fat sweet cream pretty much tastes like dirt but together with the real ice cream it's yummy!
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment