Sunday, September 03, 2006
Night Terrors
Well, we experienced what I think was Danny's first night terror and I hope last. Danny fell asleep in the car on the way home from Aunt Judy's house. When we got home I carried him out of the car and he woke up and started screaming. I couldn't understand a word of what he said and he was pretty much hysterical. I put him down on the couch turned on a show and eventually put him back to bed. About an hour later he woke up screaming again. Thankfully dave was home by then. His eyes were open but he was screaming and rolling around and seemed to be in pain. We kept asking him what was wrong but he didn't answer. He kept trying to go back to sleep but would just continue to cry. At one point he said, "He didn't want to wake up." That's when it ocurred to me that he was actually dreaming. Eventually we got him to calm down gave him some pain medicine and he fell asleep again and that was it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That happens to Lexi quite a bit. Its really scary
Post a Comment