Ever since Danny ate the library book "Ramona The Brave" we haven't been back to the public library. It was bad enough that I called a couple months ago to renew a book over the phone and they new who I was when I said my name. Getting a call from the Librarian about a book that has been eaten is just too much. I think I'm not going to show my face there for a while. I did check out a book from our library at school though. So I started reading it today. http://www.amazon.com/Motivated-Minds-Raising-Children-Learning/dp/0805063951
It's really interesting. There is a section in it about picking out pre-schools. I looked at the check list of things and we are very fortunate that our school has all of things to look for. It talks about how to motivate your kids to want to learn.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment