Sunday, October 08, 2006

Lookout Pele




Danny has his first soccer practice Saturday morning. He was really excited about playing "soccer ball" The camp counselor "Mike" from his summer camp was the instructor and Danny was thrilled to see him again. The class was 40 minutes long and they went over some basic skills with 3-5 year olds. Danny started out really strong. In fact, he had great control and kicked the ball clear across the field and easily "trapped" it . However about 15 minutes in to the class and out of breath he took a seat on the grass and refused to move.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Hi:)
I found your blog from the BIO forum. I hope you dont mind of I add you to my favourites.

I love football (or soccer). My dad and my husband are both football mad, and my Vicki kicks the ball like a pro too:)

Anonymous said...

Atleast he gave it all for 15 minutes, thats a really good start. :)