Danny had his routine dental cleaning yesterday. I always take Holden with so they can get a quick peek in his mouth. The Dentist is a Pediatric Dentist and her office is amazing. It's set-up like a submarine. She has a sign that lights up with the kids names on it. Now boarding the ocean adventure "danny roff" is lit up when we come in. There is a silver door like a submarine door that they enter to get in the office. There are fish everywhere, a treasure chest etc.
They call Danny in and he willing stands up and walks in. About 15 minutes later I hear some yelling and the hygentist comes back. She tells me he did great and he's sitting in the chair waiting for the Dentist. We had the same experience the last time. I thought it was a fluke but I guess not. Holden was begging for a turn so she looked in his mouth too! If only they were this well-behaved with me.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! Does she have an office down here?
Post a Comment