Saturday, April 14, 2007

I'm turning in to my mom

That's not such a bad thing but it's weird when I do something she's done in the past. Danny has been coming in to our room at about 6 every morning and climbing in to our bed. We have never allowed kids in our bed and I don't want to start now. The other day Danny came in and I said to him, "Here's a pillow and a blanket you can sleep on the floor but you can't sleep in my bed." He plopped down on the floor and laid there for about 5 minutes then left saying the floor was cold. When I got up an hour later I found him sound asleep in his own bed.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Never let them in your bed, they will never leave. I know!

Geekette said...

After having my mother here this past week I realize just how many things I do exactly the same. Amazing how it works huh. *hugs*