This is what we have to do to prevent Duncan from sitting on our couch. We've been able to completely reprogram everything about this dog except sleeping on our couch. HE wouldn't dare do it in our presence but the moment we leave he's lounging. WE've tried everything from opened umbrellas to wooden chairs and a kids table. He manages to push them all off. HE has yet to figure out how to turnaround the couch and move the 50 lb. steel barstools.
Dave didn't warn me the first time he did this. Maybe he said something about, "Lets see if he can break thru this!" I missed that because I thought we were robbed the first morning I walked in to this get up.

2 comments:
I read a book that you should check out the next time your at the library. I can't remember what it's called (Stanley's Party? I'll get back to you.)but it's about a dog that is forbidden to lay on the couch. He does one night while his "people" are out and that's where the story takes off. I bet the boys would really like it. :)
Oh my thats hilarious! But if it works, why not
Post a Comment