Right now my eyes are being held open by toothpicks. Seriously it's 2:15 pm and I've been up since 4:45am with a sick child. Holden was in a pretty foul mood yesterday. He went to bed easier then normal and woke up the first time at 3am. Dave put him back to bed but he was up again soon after. I went to check on him and discovered he had a fever. So Holden and I started our day with a little motrin and Elmo at 4:45.
It's rare the day Holden won't eat. We know he's sick when that happens. So now we are waiting for the fever to break. I'm sure if I took him to the doctor's they would say the usual, "It's a virus and has to run it's course." My guess is he has "Hand Foot and Mouth Disease." That's usually 2-3 days of a fever, crankiness followed by a rash on the hands, feet and in the mouth. Neither of my guys have had it but they also never get fevers...
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment