Most nights the boys go to the park. Dave took them last week one evening and Danny came home proudly announcing that he had played with three girls.
The next day I took the boys with their trikes. When we drove up to the park Danny said something about he wondered if the "girls" were there. He quickly got out of the car hopped on his bike with his backpack and rode off to play area. Holden followed behind. Danny rode right up to the three little girls playing and said, "Hi I'm back and I brought my brother." They ignored him and he kept on talking about his big bike how he could pedal backwards etc...and still nothing. Then one of the older girls said, "Your bike has training wheels and laughed." He spent the rest of the time trying to get their attention and they well continued to pretty much ignore him. We'll see what they think about him in 10 years!
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment