Danny keeps asking me if I'm going to get married. I don't know where he's learning about this but he's definitely curious. He told me yesterday that he couldn't get married because he didn't have as sister. He didn't understand what I meant when I said this is not Alabama we don't marry our sisters.
I then explained to him that maybe he would marry Maci, Dakota or Cassidy. (some of his friends) He proudly said, "I'm going to marry Cassidy." I've been singing the "Hear Come The Bride" song but Dave tells me that I need to stop that. I asked him what he was going to do for a living and he said, "Fix Things." I asked about Cassidy and he said she was going to be like "Wendy" on Bob the Builder.
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Bwahaha. I think that it is ARKANSAS though not Alabama.
Post a Comment