My life is never dull. I sometimes miss those lazy Saturdays when I got up at 10 o'clock and laid around watching tv all day. Having dinner didn't involve getting up 15 times, eating standing up or tuning out screaming. Dave and I are quite the couple. I take out my hearing aides and Dave wears ear plugs.
Lately things have gotten much easier. Danny and Holden are playing together. They spend a lot of time in their room and want to be alone more. I often get shoved out of their room or the bathroom. Danny's imagination has kind of gone wild to say the least. Under his bed is their "hotel" The playroom is the "library" and Holden's old room is "Danny's office" They push around a huge apple box we got from costco and that is "Danny's car" This afternoon after coming home from the park I turned on some tv and started cooking dinner. They went up to play. A few minutes later I heard Holden complaining and went to check on him. I found Danny pushing Holden down the stairs in a laundry basket. A couple minutes later I went upstairs to find that the stamp collection had been opened and our blue walls and white walls had been transformed in to a work of art. Fortunately, for danny they came off with wipes and the stamps were tossed in the garbage.
The things they talk about together is nothing short of hilarious. I walked in to their room this morning listening to danny talk about having a tummy ache. A few minutes later he says to Holden" I don't have to poo, just had to fart!" Holden finally knows his name. For months, when you'd ask him his name he'd say "Danny"
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lol Thats funny.
I love how my girls can do crafts and read together. Cant wait for Samar to grow and play with Neil
Lol, funny post...especially about the hearing aides and ear plugs!!
Post a Comment