It's been a while since I've updated the blog. We are still here just busy. Danny has about 2.5 more weeks of school and 3 of speech. We are going to do our annual San Diego trip in June this year. We will be going to Legoland this time. Last year we went to Seaworld. WE are keeping up with the Roff tradition and staying at La Avenida.
We have three weeks where we have nothing on our calendar before Tiny Tots Summer Camp starts. Both Danny and Holden will be going 4 days a week. I'm picking out different museums and parks to take the boys to on our 3 week break. I know we will definitely be going the Santa Barbara Natural History Museum to check out the butterfly exhibit and possibly listen to music at the Hollywood Bowl.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment