Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A day in my life

For fun I thought it would be fun to record what a typical day is like for me. I'm so underpaid it's not even funny, lol!

6:20- wake up to the sound of a toilet seat slamming, pitter patter of feet and our bedroom door opening. Danny's up. He climbs in bed with us.

6:45- more pitter patter Holden's up and slept in. Call Dave to wish him a happy birthday. He left early for the gym.

7:00 feed the animals & throw in a load of laundry, put a load in the dryer

7:15 give Captain Demando I mean Holden cereal, juice and toast

8:00 Danny comes downstairs and asks for pretzels and peanut butter feed him

8:15- get on the phone

8:30 get everyone dressed, brush teeth

9:00 leave for my pre-natal apt with both kids

9:30 check-in at Kaiser

10:00- on our way out

10:15- have the kids play outside while I start folding laundry, cleaning the house up

10:30 break up a fight, talk on the phone to Vanita for 10 minutes, phone rings again

11:00 - set danny up on the computer for a game, Holden with a coloring book, sweep the floor

11:30 Lunchtime

11:45 drive and drop off Danny at speech

12:00 Holden and I run errands for an hour

1:00 pick up Danny

1:00-2:00 Holden lays down in the playroom and watches the wiggles (no nap today) Danny helps me make Dave a cake for his birthday, prep a meat loaf for dinner

2:45 get danny dressed for swim and Holden re-dressed found him naked

3:00 drop off some cake at Lisa's, drive to swim

3:30 swim lessons

4:00 get a call from dad asking if the boys want to go for ice cream

5:00 get home listen to messages, put meat loaf in the oven, give the boys a bath

6:00 Dave gets home, finish salad, mashed potatoes

6:30 Eat dinner

7:00 do dishes

7:30 take a shower, read to danny

8:30 boys in bed


9:00 I'm ready for bed.....

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Your day sounds so much like mine, except you have the brain power to remember everything! I am going to change my schedule a little bit. You give the kids an early bath and start dinner pretty early and it seems like it works for you. I'm gonna try that!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE! :)