Tuesday, February 27, 2007

This baby is going to be a great sleeper!

I just know this baby is going to be the best sleeper. So far "baby" is not making mommy very happy. Now that the nausea has finally let up I have a rash all over my chest stomach and back. This morning after arguing with the OB clerk who refused to let me see an OB Doctor I saw my primary Doctor. I took both boys with me. They were good for the first Doctor who didn't know what it was. She then sent in the OB I wanted to see anyhow. She wasn't certain so once again I flashed for one more person. After they all left Danny said, "How come you keep taking off your shirt?" The three decided that I have some rash called Pityriasis. Fortunately, it's caused by a virus, not pregnancy related and not harmful. The bad news it can last up to 3 months. Danny and Holden were good up to a point. Danny decided to lather his head up with the "amnio lotion" I have no idea what that is but I'm hoping he doesn't get a rash. He also washed and dried all of his match box cars in the sink. Holden was busy pulling the gigantic q-tips and popsicle sticks out of the jar. I just decided to lay down on the examining table and pretend I didn't know them at all.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You poor thing! I use to bring a portable DVD player and a special snack for Chloe when I went to the doctor. She got to watch a movie while we waited for the doctor and only got the special snack if she was good. Oh, and most important...Chloe was strapped into her stroller the whole time! Good luck is all I can say because you have many more appointments to go! :) Glad to her to hear that you and the baby are ok!

4texans said...

Isn't it the worst having to take kids with you to the dr. Funny post!