Sunday, February 04, 2007
The Girl
Oh don't everyone go nuts I didn't find out I'm having a girl. I'm talking about Danny's new friend. Yesterday we went to Bob's Big Boy in Burbank for breakfast. After Danny got out of the car I tried to close the door. He put his hand in the way and said wait for my girl. We have our first imaginary friend. She seems to be around most often when we are eating. Although, yesterday Danny said she was going upstairs to clean up. I thought wow I like this girl. He then paused and said, "OH no she stopped she's not moving, maybe she wants you to clean up!" A sassy imaginary friend, we don't need that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aww, how cute is that? Does she have a name?
Your funny! You got me there! :)
Maybe Danny can introduce his "girl" to Chloe's little "lamb." I sat on the lamb once, because I couldn't see it!
Post a Comment