Friday, December 15, 2006
Wow
A meal out with the boys where no one barfed or destructed the table, played with salt and pepper shakers or talked about how much they disliked their food. Just pleasant conversation while crayoning and eating. Hmm, something is wrong. What's in store, a little passport shredding, sharpie wall art, stamping the walls, clogging toilets? Well, Dave and I are off for a weekend away so hopefully they won't test out Aunt Judy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't wait to hear how your weekend away was. I told Jim and Judy to watch out for the knickerless Holden! :)
Wow! I'm impressed. The last time we ate out with the kids at our favorite Thai place I wanted to pull out my fingernails with chopsticks. Ok, they don't use chopsticks there, but it sounded good, didn't it?
Neither would sit still or be quiet or eat anything. Ug.
Congrats on a nice dinner out!! I know how rare those are!!!!
Post a Comment