Thursday, December 28, 2006
The Great Houdini
has been tricked! Holden has become obessed with changing himself when he goes to the bathroom in the middle of the night. He takes off his diaper and puts his pants back on and eventually pees all over the bed. He then wakes up screaming. I changed his sheets in the middle of the night the other night and he was so upset he couldn't stop crying. So I've tried just about everything to keep that diaper on. Last night I put one diaper on with the tabs the correct way and a second diaper backwards. Well, he slept until 7:15 and was fully clothed when he came downstairs. I'm going to have to do the same thing for naps as well. My next step is going to have to be duct tape so I hope this continues to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Too funny! You should try Pampers' pull-ups. They don't have the velcro sides. They don't open up as easily, but once they're opened, you can't use it again. I think they make Bob the Builder. :)
Post a Comment