Dave and I bought a new Honda Odyssey yesterday. It's been 7 years since we've had a new family car. I put our MDX on Craigslist Saturday afternoon and it sold Monday. I never dreamed it would sell so fast. I did all the research on the old car and new car pricing and negotiated the deal on my own with two kids in tow. IT was a deal too good to pass up.
Today I took it to costco and this really sealed the deal. Usually Holden sits in the third row surrounded with groceries. I was able to fit a stroller, jumbo papertowels, toilet paper and all my other costco items with room to spare.

3 comments:
congratulations! did you ever think you would be so happy to have a mini van?? sooo jealous!
Looks great, no turning back now, mini van mom. Wow, Griffin has really grown, you need to post more pictures of him.
You will love the sliding doors. Its my most fav thing ever.
Post a Comment