Sunday, November 02, 2008

Mom's Night Out!

Every mom needs a night out. It's been a while since I've had one. About a month ago I told Dave that I wanted to go down and see Beth and spend the night. Like a good husband he agreed. I left at 3pm on Saturday. Holden was happy to see me go but Danny cried. I went to Hermosa and Beth and I had a fabulous time. WE went to all our old hang out spots and stayed up past 9 o'clock somehow. Back at home Dave managed to keep the troops in line. They had dinner at Burger King and he had everyone in bed by 8pm. The next morning I woke up ate breakfast and made it back to our neck of the woods in 40 minutes. Griffin did a little dance for me and Dave did as well. I'm glad everyone survived.

No comments: