Sunday, October 19, 2008
The Third Child
I'm embaressed to even admit this. Griffin is the most wonderful baby. He goes with the flow, rarely cries and sleeps 12 hours straight. He thinks he's a big kid. Aside from his "whoobie" addiction which is really bad he's also already learned to pass gas and burp on purpose. How sad is this, the child is barely a year old. After he toots he claps and dances. His audiance thinks it's hysterical. I keep telling Danny and Holden not to laugh but they think he's a riot. His speech is pretty much limited to "A Da Da" Da Da", shakes his head, says no no, dances and does the wave. I fear playdates and pre-school. Oh and he has great park manners. He throws sand, eats sand and when we say clean up time he does the 50 yard dash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment