For those checking in YES I'm still pregnant. It's amazing these children haven't caused me to go in to labor. Maybe the baby is afraid to come out. Who can blame him? Today we went to an indoor playground and Holden was running around like a monkey. HE stood on top of a picnic table and horrified a group of Mom's of girls. Funny thing he had a t-shirt on that said, "I do all my own stunts."
It's 2pm here and Holden is in desperate need of a nap. HE keeps coming out of his room saying "It's popsicle time!" I made the mistake of telling him when he wakes up he can have a popsicle. Danny was playing downstairs and he said let me try and help. So now I have my 4 year old trying to put my 2 year old down for a nap. Man I'm weak!
Friday, August 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment