Thursday, July 12, 2007

Dear GE Appliances

To Whom It May Concern:

The person designing your GE Profile oven most definitely doesn't have a 2 year old child. IF they did they would definitely not design an oven lock at child level.

Yesterday we decided once again to make peanut butter cookies. We had made one batch which Danny took over to the neighbor's house. Our batch was in the oven when Holden decided to pull and push the oven lock to the right. When I tried to push it back I discovered it had locked. Now I'm very grateful that the oven automatically turns off when you lock it. But, for 6 hours! We had a dozen cookies locked in the oven until 9:30. I listened to "I want cookie" so much I have a headache.

Frustrated in Agoura!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Just remember, you will be alone in the hospital(soon) and food will be delivered to you like clock work!