Sunday, July 22, 2007

Cutbacks

Danny lost his second tooth on Friday. He was using the electric toothbrush to brush it and it popped out on the floor. He ran around the house holding his tooth like a prize. That night bedtime was a dream because he was awaiting the tooth fairy gift. When he woke up the next morning he ran in to our room and announced, "The tooth fairy took my tooth and left me a book." I followed him back in his room where I found him searching under his bed. When I asked him what he was doing he said he thought she forgot to leave him a train. Last time because it was his first tooth the tooth fairy was feeling rather sentimental and left him a video and a train. I don't think the tooth fairy realized that this little boy would expect such a gift each time. I explained that the tooth fairy has a lot of kids to buy for and her bag can only hold so much. It's probably best he learns early about Corporate Cutbacks.

1 comment:

Geekette said...

Heather this is hilarious! It made me giggle, better to learn it now I suppose than later on down the road. :)