For the last couple of weeks both Dave and I have noticed that Danny is saying "what" a lot. We are due to see the ENT in August but I made an apt. to go in earlier. Tomorrow we see the Audiologist for a hearing test. I'm not sure if he is hearing or if he is saying "what" in place of "why" since I have been known to say stop asking why. I told Danny today that we were going to see the ear doctor tomorrow and his response was, "Because I keep asking what?"
Both kids really say funny things. We went to the beach the other day and it was totally foggy. Danny asked where everyone was. Holden kept telling me that this beach was broken and he wanted to go to another one. I tried to be a good mom and stick it out as long as I could. I wrapped myself in towels to keep warm but eventually we had to go. On the way home we saw a police car had pulled someone over. Danny said with a cheerful voice, "Hey look they got someone." (wonder who he gets that from) He followed it up with "Hey guys it could be Pop-Pop." That same day I ran a yellow light. Danny screams from the back seat, "Slow down, yellow means caution!"
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're doing a great job Heather! Let see what the conversation is like in August 2008! :)
Post a Comment