Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Danny's Day Has Come

I thought this day would never come. Holden has been pushed around for ages. It's the little brother syndrome. The big one pushes, pulls, bosses around, takes away toys etc..The little one just cries. It is really annoying. Not that you want your kids to beat each other up but I knew the day Holden stood his ground would be the day Danny backed off. The other day Danny yelled an order at Holden and Holden took his foot and kicked Danny in the face and said, "NO Danny" Danny looked in horror and just started crying. Holden then said, "Cry cry cry Danny." Of course, I told Holden he could not kick his brother and comforted Danny but it looks like things are changing here.

2 comments:

Geekette said...

I guess they do eventually learn to stick of for themselves. You handle every situation so wonderfully Heather. Way to go!!

Dawn said...

Good for Holden! Just don't tell Danny I said that! :) Poor little guy has been getting his bell rung for almost 2 years! Hopefully, that was it. I think Sydney is going to rip Chloe's hair out one day. Chloe is constantly taking things away from Sydney. I'm not looking forward to all of that stuff!