Friday, March 23, 2007
A Boys Tea- Party
Danny and Holden had a "birthday party" today. They brought just about every stuffed animal downstairs in a big lego bin. They set-up some chairs and made cupcakes. WE used cupcake tins and they filled them with pretzels, goldfish and fruit snacks. After a couple hours of stepping on Clifford, Elmo and a giant penguin I told Danny his friends needed to leave and that the party was over. He responded to me, "They can't go their homes burned down." So those of you with girls that have tea parties with American Girls you have no idea what you are missing. WE have tea parties at our house with a bunch of random homeless stuffed animals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love it! Chloe can have tea parties with your boys anytime! Chloe is not allowed to party with American Girls. She hangs with Pooh Bear, Mickey and Minnie, Dora and a few babies. We should have a tea party at Judy's sometime!
Cute, its really good for thier social skills I guess. How sweet!!
Post a Comment