First, I will say NO I didn't take a picture.
It's Christmas break and we are all miserable. Well, not really but things have been a little wild around the Roff household. I now have three very active boys. Last week I decided to bake holiday cookies with the boys. Little did I know I was missing part of the cookie press. After a hectic morning and lots of yelling at Danny and Holden they both decided they needed a nap. Imagine that taking a break from Mom. IT was way to quiet so I went in to check and both boys were sound asleep completely naked. Walking in I noticed each had matching purple smiley faced buns. It's so hard to stay mad when they do something sweet like this. Again, sorry I didn't take a picture.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A picture would of been A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!
You could of used it to your advantage during the teenage years. :)
Post a Comment