Holden is hilarious and he does not even know it. Today when I took him to school one of the teacher's pulled me aside as he was trying to hang up his lunch. They hang their lunches on hooks outside of their classrooms. The other day after eating he zipped up his lunch and was trying to find the hooks. She said he kept saying over and over again, "Where is that hooker!" The teachers were trying not to laugh. Of course, it was completely innocent.
Today when I dropped him off he ran in and said, "Hey everyone I want bowling yesterday." Dave took him bowling with his friend Pete and Pete's children. Holden proceeded to give a demonstration of how he bowled and how each pin fell down. When no one responded he said it again louder. Holden is definitely one of the funniest people I know.
Monday, July 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment