Friday, April 18, 2008

Lice


I took some drastic measures today to ensure my sanity! Both Danny and Holden have come home with notes this week warning about Lice outbreaks. Yesterday when I picked up Danny I heard an entire 5th grade class had it. I started itching right then and there. Today we went to Donna's and buzzed their hair and picked up some fairytale hair gel which is supposed to help repel the lice. I already do enough laundry.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Just thinking about all the drama of having a kid with lice makes me itch! Thankfully, you have boys and you can shave their heads! :)

Sraikh said...

Ashwina came home with notices as well. YUCK!
The boys look very cute, ready for summer now

phins_jazy said...

Bleh! I hate lice. I remember in school we'd all have to bag up our stuff in big black trash bags and the teachers would sit and comb through everyones hair. Luckily I never got it. I hope you're just as lucky.