After watching the Bruin game last night Griffin has perfected a new trick. I can't say I'm excited. We lowered the crib last week but looks like we will be lowering it to the ground today. Griffin is very different then the other boys. He seems to be in a rush to do everything and will do anything to get there. After he pulls himself up he gets himself down by throwing himself backwards. Danny and Holden both used to wake up in the middle of the night and cry because they couldn't get down. Griffin has realized early that in order to get anything done he must do it himself!
Friday, March 07, 2008
Bruin Courage
After watching the Bruin game last night Griffin has perfected a new trick. I can't say I'm excited. We lowered the crib last week but looks like we will be lowering it to the ground today. Griffin is very different then the other boys. He seems to be in a rush to do everything and will do anything to get there. After he pulls himself up he gets himself down by throwing himself backwards. Danny and Holden both used to wake up in the middle of the night and cry because they couldn't get down. Griffin has realized early that in order to get anything done he must do it himself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my! It's early. You're in trouble.
OH MY GOODNESS! Who is that? Griffin is HUGE! How long has it been since we've seen you?
Post a Comment