Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Where We've Been

We've been battling colds in our house. Holden brought the germ in, spread it to me and then to Danny. Danny had it the worst. Danny has only had one fever in his life. This one lasted 4 days and knocked him out. You know Danny is sick when he won't eat. He's better now. Yesterday between 4 and 5pm he had a jumbo muffin, toast with butter and then dinner. I was so excited he wanted to eat I didn't care what he was eating or how much. The worst part for him was missing a birthday party. He had a school calendar on the fridge and he crosses off each day. He was hysterical when he realized he wasn't able to go to his friend's birthday.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

What a bummer! Syd was sick for 2 weeks! I spent 3 days just holding her. Glad to hear everyone is feeling better!